Long-Term Care Insurance
Purchasing long-term care can be a complicated decision—-both financially and emotionally. That's why we've partnered with Long-Term Care Resources (LTCR) to guide you through the process.
Prepare for whatever the future holds.
Most Americans who live past age 65 will need some form of long-term care in their lifetime. So it's important to ask yourself:
- How would I pay for long-term care if I—or someone I love—needed it?
- How would I find a quality caregiver?
- How can I make sure that I or my loved ones get the care we deserve?
AUSA has partnered with Long-Term Care Resources (LTCR), one of the leading independent long-term care insurance agencies in the country, to help you get the right long-term care. Their exclusive group long-term care benefit program, LTCRplus, will help you:
- Find the best long-term care offers on the market
- Identify high-quality medical personnel in your area
- Evaluate the quality of care a loved one is already receiving in a facility or at home
- Access qualified legal assistance for help with wills, medical directives, and powers of attorney